Welcome to UAMS Video IT Support. We have a staff of dedicated IT professionals that are here to help you with your video conferencing needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Below are some common troubleshooting tips to help you with your telemedicine cart. If these don’t help, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (501) 686-8666.
If you are experiencing problems with your equipment here are a few tips that may be able to help:
- Make sure your cart’s Ethernet cable is plugged into connectivity.
- Make sure you have the power turned on.
- If your cart has been powered on and plugged into connectivity. Power cycle the unit.
If you are still having trouble connecting, call UAMS Video Support at (501) 686-8666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telehealth Technical Documents:
- Minimum Equipment Requirements
- Clinical Cart Remote
- Clinical Cart Training Manual
- Horus Scope Quick Guide
- Storing Images on Telemed Cart
- Littmann Stethoscope Quick Guide
- Firewall Ports for Cisco Meeting
- Cisco Meeting Software Download
- Cisco Meeting Quick Guide for Providers
- Cisco Meeting Quick Guide
- Cisco Meeting User Guide
- Cisco Meeting User Guide with Co-Space Instructions
- Cisco Meeting Overview of Buttons and Indicators
- Joining a Co-Space
- Cisco Meeting Technical Guide
EKO Stethoscope Documentation:
- EKO CORE Support Articles:
- EKO Live Stream Support:
- Software Support Articles:
- Windows 10 app
- Quick Start Gide
- iPhone/Android Users Guide
- Telemedicine Expansion Toolkit
- Starting your Telemedicine Clinic
- Putting Telemedicine into Practice
- Educating Patients
- Telehealth Etiquette
- Telehealth Glossary
Video IT Support Staff:
UAMS Video IT Support
4301 W. Markham #519
Little Rock, AR 72205